We're proud to announce the inaugural ANONYMOUS 2010/2011 RoninSec Australian Information Security Survey. It is a pragmatic survey of information security stakeholders for the information security industry.
This survey was created to provide data to support the experience of RoninSec personnel in answering common questions that RoninSec is asked such as:
- Does everybody else have a formal security policy or are we the only one without one?
- Do others in my industry sector check compliance with security standards?
- What is the most common root cause of security incidents?
- What are other organisations doing about identity management?
- How effective are other organisations at identifying vulnerabilities?
The survey will be open for people to enter their responses for the first 3 months of the new financial year.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SURVEY